SYNASC 2002 - TOPIC
The workshop will be an interaction forum between the two scientific communities
Topics for submissions to SYNASC:
- symbolic techniques applied to numerics;
- applications of automated reasoning;
- artificial intelligence in numeric solving;
- multi-agent systems for complex problem solving;
- parallel computation for symbolics and numerics;
- programming with constraints, narrowing;
- reliable approximative computation with reals;
- numerics and symbolics for geometry;
- scientific visualization.
but this list is not intended to be exhaustive.
We also welcome system descriptions related to these areas.
The choice of this topic is motivated by the belief of the organizers
that the dialogue
A special symposium concerning numerical methods will be organized in honour
The official language of the workshop is English.